Have you ever wanted to design your own soap?
It could be for your cosmetics brand, or your party favours, or maybe you just want a special soap made for your own personal use! The only requirement is that you order at least one batch.
Small batch: Thirty-six soaps @ $4 each
$144 + $15 delivery
Medium batch: Seventy-two soaps @ $3 each
$216 + $20 delivery
Large batch: One hundred and eight soaps @ $2.50 each
$270 + $35 delivery
Extra large batch: One hundred and forty-four soaps @ $2 each
$288 + $40 delivery
Custom soap stamp (optional)
$50 one-time set up cost and 30 day turnaround. You will need to send me a black and white version of your logo. The black areas will be stamped into the soap.
Types of soap
The complete list of soap base ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Sodium hydroxide (none remains in final product)
- Cocoa butter
- Castor oil
I have a lot of natural and synthetic fragrances on hand. Floral, fruity, citrus, oriental and herbaceous scent types are all available. If I know that your type is not going to work, I will suggest a close alternative. Essential oils that work well:
- Lavender, lemon myrtle, tea tree, peppermint, spearmint, rose, cinnamon, rose geranium, rosewood, cedarwood, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lime, geranium.
Synthetic fragrances available:
- Pineapple, almond, black raspberry/vanilla, blueberry, Chanel no. 5, chocolate cream, citrus burst, coconut/mango, coconut cream, cranberry, coffee, cucumber, dragons blood, frangipani, frankincense/myrrh, grapefruit/mango, green amber, green apple, honey/almond, honey/milk/oatmeal, Japanese pear/ginseng, mango/mint, mango/papaya, mango, jasmine, sandalwood, oriental musk, pomegranate, raspberry cream, raspberry, rose, strawberry, vanilla, vanilla/honey/almond, vanilla/sandalwood, watermelon.
- These are little things that sit inside the soap and get exposed as you use it! They can be anything you like and you need to provide them. Crystals are popular.
- ground coffee, salt, pumice stone, walnut shell, and apricot shell are popular.
- green clay, pink clay, activated charcoal (black/grey), spirulina (green), chocolate, indigo (blue), madder root (pink), alkanet root (purple), yellow clay, red clay, woad (blue).
- mica (any colour).
Turnaround and delivery
I make the soaps in my kitchen in Queensland’s capital city – Brisbane, Australia. I’m a specialist in cold process soap making with 6 years experience. My soap making tools and equipment allow me to make up to 1,000 soaps per week!
Delivery takes 1-2 weeks from payment date.
If you are not 100% happy with the product, you can send the soap back for a 100% refund (excludes shipping).