Have you ever wanted to design your own soap?
It could be for your cosmetics brand, or your party favours, or maybe you just want a special soap made for your own personal use! The only requirement is that you order at least one batch.
Small batch: Thirty-six soaps @ $4 each
$144 + $15 delivery
Medium batch: Seventy-two soaps @ $3 each
$216 + $20 delivery
Large batch: One hundred and eight soaps @ $2.50 each
$270 + $35 delivery
Extra large batch: One hundred and forty-four soaps @ $2 each
$288 + $40 delivery
Custom soap stamp (optional)
$50 one-time set up cost and 30 day turnaround. You will need to send me a black and white version of your logo. The black areas will be stamped into the soap.
Types of soap
The complete list of soap base ingredients:
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Sodium hydroxide (none remains in final product)
- Cocoa butter
- Castor oil
There a lot of natural and synthetic fragrances available, such as floral, fruity, citrus, oriental and herbaceous. If I know that your type is not going to work, I will suggest a close alternative. Essential oils that work well:
- Lavender, lemon myrtle, tea tree, peppermint, spearmint, rose, cinnamon, rose geranium, rosewood, cedarwood, ylang-ylang, jasmine, lime, geranium.
Synthetic fragrances available:
- almond – This is a true, traditional almond fragrance (think marzipan).
- black raspberry/vanilla – Pthalate free. Discolours soap brown.
- blueberry – Get ready for an odour rush of fresh blueberries, sweet ones. It shares top notes with the whole berry family then add some apple cherry, and a hint of peach. Middle notes are floral jasmine, frangipani rose mostly. Base notes are musk and vanilla.
- Chocolate cream
- Citrus burst
- Coconut/mango -This mouthwatering beauty has predominant notes of fresh mango and sweet coconut. Topped off with a full bowl of fruit salad strawberries, papaya, citrus. vanilla notes round off this nicely balanced fruit infusion. Pthalate free. Discolours soap brown.
- coconut cream
- coffee -Fresh brewed coffee, with a slight hazelnut middle note.
- dragons blood
- grapefruit/mango – The exotic grapefruit that highlights this one is tart, strong and persistent more than one can usually get in a grapefruit essential oil. it is sweetened and softened by mango and a hint of melons, providing a nice balance. A hint of musk gives it just the right depth. Pthalate free.
- green amber
- green apple – This is green apple from the bottom right to the top then add a mouthwatering zing. Pthalate free.
- honey/almond – This one is rich Cor Blimey it sends us salivating in the packing room. Blended sweet honey and almond I cannot tell the order they come in they just hit you. The top notes are a bit fruity from the honey, buttery from both. But both of them morph into the middle notes maybe almond, chocolate, honey and rose . Base notes of coconut, vanilla and vetiver.
- mango/mint – with real peppermint essential oil.
- sandalwood – Woody scent with a slight green undertone.
- oriental musk – This is an exotic scent, not sweet like a lolly musk, with a faint hint of spice.
- raspberry cream
- raspberry – Pthalate free.
- vanilla/sandalwood – Pthalate free.
- sweet pea/vanilla
- Amazonian grape – Fields of red, ripe grapes, sun drenched and filled with grapey goodness.Amazonian grape is blended with tart plum notes and a hint of sweet strawberry to create this enticing fruit fragrance.
- sensual amber – A rich base of warm amber, sandalwood, vanilla, patchouli, and musk supporting mid notes of rose, orange flower, iris, and lotus blossom, with top notes of berries, plum, orange, and bergamot to create a complex, sensual fragrance.
- lily and ginger – Tangy top notes of lime zest and bergamot blended with mid notes of violet and peony. A truly beautiful fragrance.
- Winter nights – The scent of a warm, smoky, crackling wood fire is captured in this fragrance with warm, woody bottom notes, smoothed with vanilla bean, and mid notes of osmanthus and geranium, with top notes of bergamot and clean ozonic.
- Pink Peony: Pink petals of peony combine with wild rose, African violets and Carolina jasmine on this classic floral fragrance originally by BBW.
- Pink sands: An exotic scent reminiscent of beautiful sunsets and pink sandy beaches. Top notes of pink grapefruit are blended with gorgeous fruity pineapple and sweet melons balanced with florals of violet and geranium. Vanilla, musk and juniper berry round of this wonderful fragrance.
- Himalayan Bamboo: This green fragrance combines notes of honeysuckle, jasmine, geranium, and green leafy notes with a hint of orange.
- Black cherry: A strong and unique spicy black cherry fragrance.
- Apricot freesia: This is a upbeat blend of fruit and floral. If you don’t like fruit scents because they are too sweet, try Apricot Freesia. The freesia really tones down the syrupy notes while the apricot livens up the Freesia. Pthalate free.
- Baby powder – This fragrance is a classic powdery, floral fragrance. Everyone knows the sweet, memorable smell of Baby Powder and for most, it evokes memories of a sweeter, more simple time. Use this fragrance for a classic baby shower favor or delight your customers with a transport back in time to uncomplicated, clean elegance. Discolours soap brown. Pthalate free.
- Bay Rum – The quintessential cologne aftershave and masculine lotion scent, this fragrance is all about exotic spices – Allspice, Capers, Cloves, Nutmeg and mix with Crushed Orange, Crisp Pine Needles and just a touch of Patchouli and Vanilla to add a deep base note for staying power. Discolours soap brown. Pthalate free.
- Black Amber and Lavender – Deep and sophisticated, this fragrance blends rustic Amber with bold Parisian Lavender. Combined with these main scents is a mysterious Black Myrrh, dulcet vanilla, Tonka bean, and a splash of Egyptian Musk. This sensual and comforting fragrance is rounded out with a touch of raw Clary Sage resulting in an earthy concoction with hints of sweetness and pleasing floral notes. Pthalate free.
- Celestial waters – Fresh and clean, this is not an oceanic scent but more of a sweet mountain spring scent with a touch of sweetness. Imagine a hike on the banks of a babbling brook through a Rainforest, with the sweet clean scent of hemlock, magnolia, and honeysuckle lingering in the air. Pthalate free.
- Champagne – Perfect for the turning of the New Year, but also any time of year! This fragrance smells just like Champagne or the fizzy bubbles in Ginger Ale. It’s a unique and versatile Unisex scent. Pthalate free.
- Cherry Blossom – Cherry Blossom is a delicate fragrance that is a fruity floral delight for the senses; with notes of sweet pomegranate seeds, tart juicy currant mingling beautifully with pink cherry blossom and delicate white magnolia, this is a floral that will quietly steal your heart and have you bursting into song for no reason. If you don’t like overpowering florals, you’ll love this scent. Pthalate free.
- Coconut Citrus Sorbet – This bright, summery fragrance cleanses your senses with the refreshing notes of soothing lemon, zesty lime, creamy coconut milk and sweet vanilla bean. It’s the perfect combination of sweet and citrus that that will make you dream of summer days! Pthalate free.
- Cotton Candy – This fragrance is wonderfully sweet and delightful! You can almost taste the soft, sticky spun sugar at the fairgrounds. Mild yellow soap discolouration. Pthalate free.
- Cranberry Fig – This fragrance will become one that you and your customers return to again and again. Cranberries and Figs are made even more striking by adding a smattering of tangy Orange and Pink Grapefruit notes to the mix. An excellent fresh, summery fragrance. Pthalate free.
- Fresh Snow – This fragrance is a brisk and crisp blend with evergreen notes, wonderful after a long hot summer. Fresh Snow is designed to mimic the feeling of peace and tranquility after a fresh snowfall. This is a very ozone-y fragrance, reminiscent of clean laundry or fresh cotton. The actual notes however, are intriguing; this fragrance has a crisp heliotrope top with supporting notes of sprint water, juniper berry, vetiver and sandalwood. Pthalate free.
- Mandarin Myrrh – This fragrance is a blend of the sweet mixed with the sophisticated romantic notes of a deeper side of longing. Mandarin Orange, Meyer Lemon and Tangerine Zest tangle with the freshness of Basil, Sweet Clove Bud and Star Jasmine before being brought to the grounding earth with Indonesian Patchouli, Indian Myrrh, Golden Amber and Egyptian Musk. Pthalate free.
- Nag Champa – Based on best selling Satya Sai Baba Nag Champa (agarbatti) incense from India, this scent is traditionally used in meditation. Renowned for its earthy scent, Nag Champa contains Juniper, Patchouli and Vanilla. Rose Geranium and Jasmine are also present to give the blend a sweet note. Discolours soap brown. Pthalate free.
- These are little things that sit inside the soap and get exposed as you use it! They can be anything you like and you need to provide them. Crystals are popular.
- ground coffee, salt, pumice stone, walnut shell, and apricot shell are popular.
- Clays: Pink, green, black, reddish-brown, yellow.
- Plants: activated charcoal (black/grey), spirulina (green), chocolate, indigo (blue), madder root (pink), alkanet root (purple), woad (blue).
Synthetic colourants – Micas
Turnaround and delivery
I make the soaps in my kitchen in Queensland’s capital city – Brisbane, Australia. I’m a specialist in cold process soap making with 6 years experience. My soap making tools and equipment allow me to make up to 1,000 soaps per week! I keep a variety of ingredients on hand, however it can take up to a week for new and special ingredients to arrive.
Delivery takes 1-3 weeks from payment date.
So you can keep track of your order, you’ll get updates via email.
This is just a guide. If you feel a refund is required, please email me and we’ll come to a fair agreement. If the order is damaged or incorrect, the total cost is refunded, including shipping. If the soap is just not what you were expecting, you can still send the soap back for a refund (excludes all shipping costs).